need help? conception is 2 weeks before your period due. i have four weeks until my period. my period comes onɜ the fourth week. so is my conception week 2 and week 3

tthomas1992

Asked by tthomas1992 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have a regular cycle of 28 days, ovulation will usually take place in the middle, around day 13. So for optimum baby making results (without using an ovulation kit), I'd say to have sex every other day, starting towards the end of week 2 through the beginning of week 3.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My suggestion is going to fertilityfriend.com or tcoyf.com . Both are great sites that help TONS of women who are TTC or TTA. It really depends on your body for when you ovulate. I suggest at least taking your temp in the morning (before rising before ANYTHING) to get a better idea of when ovulation happens for you. They both have great faq areas too. Good luck.
    mrs.red08

Answer by mrs.red08 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• thank u my last period was onɜ oct 19 27 cycle length my breast hurting onɜ the 3rd week next week is my fourth week
    tthomas1992

Comment by tthomas1992 (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010