How do you feel about Disney movie subliminal messages?

I've heard about them in the past, but didn't think they went to these extremes. Take a look at the website below- you can then click on the blue words for each movie and look at more details. Did you know about all of these? How do you feel about your kids watching Disney now? Just curious...

http://www.subliminal-messaging.com/disney-subliminal-messages/

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeah, honestly, I think some people are trying WAY too hard to find "bad things" sometimes... You wouldn't catch it watching the movies, and neither would your kids. So maybe some artists at Disney have a somewhat sick sense of humor... I actually think it's pretty funny, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Did you catch any of them while you were watching the movies? Probably not. Will the kids? Probably not. They actually have a lot of adult comedy worked into the dialog of most kid content, the children just don't understand it, but I think most parents appreciate it.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have never been a beliver in that crap and totally agree with the two posts !! Really people have way too much time on their hands!!! I love them and always have and always will!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• funny! kids aren't catching that stuff...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I thing is good once in awild to watsh diceny movies. My doughter likes to watsh micky muse clubhouse. Like it and at the same time there lorning
    sweetmommy26778

Answer by sweetmommy26778 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm with Anouck on this one..funny stuff!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think people have way too much time on their hands to be looking for this crap. I am a die-hard Disney fan and things like this won't change that fact. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree. I had someone tell me they were never going to let their child watch another Disney film or show. Thanks ladies for the fun answers. And the winner is...
    Sharell8710

Comment by Sharell8710 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010