Is a Medela pump, really the best on the market??

tlc01_1

Asked by tlc01_1 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes... Hospital recommended and warranty and 800# to call if you have questions - quality wise the best too
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't know if it's the best but I had a Medela double electric pump and it did it's purpose. I guess I don't have anything else to compare it to. I mean, I had that pump and a single hand pump by Avent. I used the Avent one w/my 1st at home & really liked it. I took the Medela to work to pump after I returned from maternity leave. Once baby #2 arrived I didn't like the Avent & solely used the Medela. I know that doesn't really answer your question but...there's my input. ;)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes!! and if i could have packed up the one from the hospital they let me use i would have. it was the bigger ones (way more expense) it worked so good. me and baby got put right back in the hospital after discharge and they made me pump bc he was put on pedilyte for a few days. that machine worked so well
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ty guys for the comments. I appreciate it. I will defiantly put Medela on my list.
    tlc01_1

Comment by tlc01_1 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• YES.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 7:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010