What health care do you have? Do you feel your being covered enough? adult content

Been trying to get better for sometime.Before a fall I could sleep and remember my dreams but after I go into REM I cant stay in REM. so I never get to deep sleep (delta) I dont sleep much at all. I may get some sleep but just during REM and sleep for about 5 minutes or til I am on the verge of going to deep sleep. I feel lieka cat on a Hot tin roof! once in REM I wake up w/ a jolt of electricity! From my neck down to my toes! WTF is this! The HC wont even send me for a sleep study! I dont get it! You pay to get healthcare but you dont get it! I swear its how they will be killing off older people! Anyone over the age of 55, look out! The Heathcare does not want you to live!

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 5:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• Or anyone with health issues wont get full coverage! And you think Healthcare sucks now, just wait a year! The cost will go up but you will get even less healthcare! Pay mroe but get less! Its what really happens in Thrid world countries like Cuba and Poor countries, but were fast becoming a Third world country! Blame it on the Liberals!
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Prayer. Also known as "no coverage" so I have to pray that I don't get sick.
    Anonymous

• We are covered by Aetna, through my husband's job. It's pretty good, very expensive, but it pays off big with prescriptions. My Thyroid medicine is $.80 a month. Which is awesome. But, as I said, it takes a big chunk out of his checks, and it's going up again.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 5:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Humana, it sucks. According to them, c-section is an unneccessary surgery.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• United Healthcare. It's adequate at best. I grew up w/ Blue Cross/Blue Shield which covered everything.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Univera is very hard on me wont pay 4 some test, like a sleep study test. U have to get proof that its warranted, which makes no sense, my DR prescribed it; so they can see I have difficulty not getting any sleep. I can go three days before I have any real difficulty but I get very anxious for sleep by the third day! but the Insurance wont allow the test this year but did allow it 2 years ago. The Dr I had then, was an A&&hole (excuse the french) and he felt my oxygen levels were ok at 68, it was passible. Yet now i dont sleep at all after a fall and I think its due to my spinal nerves got injured. Spinal nerves never heal! Neither do bone spurs. They prevents me from going to deep sleep. Because my retricular, vagus ad sciatica nerve are affected. I was more before the fall , not now. Before I could sleep, now I cant. I also get very constipated. Never had that before the fall! Dispise how Ins is 2010!
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I hear in California POP are the best but HMO suck big time. How do you know when you got a good one hard to compare. I used to think Univera was good. It got better in the cost of mediations but Premiums went up and so did the Patients co-pays go up almost doubled since I been on it and I have had Univera for 7 years. But my husband alway had Blue ross/ Bue shield until he lost his job. Now we pay our own monthly premiums and copays! Univera also conned me into allowing them to take My Medicare portion so I am paying double on that also! But getting less. I feel they are denying me full coverage too. And after I allowed them to handle the medicare portion, the cost of my Glucose test strips were not free any more, so now I pay for them, less them original, but 28 dollars a month (last charge, I have 2 pay 4 them) . Its still less than paying for them, but its hard to stay healthy these days!
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010