Are you McCain supporters getting nervous?

It seems that McCain supporters are getting scared that Obama is going to win this election since all over Cafemom, smears are being thrown about Obama. Why do McCain's supporters need to sink so low when they realize the American people are making their voices heard, and those voices are saying Obama?

MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 5:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • This election has brought out the absolute worst in people, and it's disgusting. What ever happened to "agree to disagree"?

I whole-heartedly and openly support Barack Obama. That said, I can honestly say that his aspirations are high, and some may be unachievable, but at least the man has a plan! He knows what his goals are, he knows where he wants to take this country, and he's articulate in communicating it all to the public.

For all of you McCain supporters, if you lose this election, you can thank your man for it. He had a REALLY good shot at the White House in the beginning - simply for the fact that he was the more experienced and accepted amongst the 2 candidates - but he handed Barack Obama the White House when he chose Sarah Palin as his running mate.

.i.heart.dgcd.

Answer by .i.heart.dgcd. at 12:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• They're scared of changing themselves. They're doing exactly what the mccain people want them to do, be scared....
    Anonymous

• I think smears against Obama are because of who he is, and what he wants to do to this country. We're pissed about what he stands for. We're not sinking low. We're upset that people are being blindsided by a man who is selling snake oil to the masses.
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 5:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• oh please barrett boys, we could say the same thing about mccain
    Anonymous

• But the question was directed to McCain supporters.....
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 5:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• "They're scared of changing themselves. They're doing exactly what the mccain people want them to do, be scared.... "

agreed.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• In my opinion, they both suck! I don't want either of them as my president!
    samantha_dawn

Answer by samantha_dawn at 5:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• no one is going to scare me or bully me into their way of thinking > not even my husband :)
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• No, not at all. I thought it was Obama and his team who were scared and doing some last minute running. Acorn messed up so bad in Ohio and has to go back there himself.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am scared of Obama Killing innocent babies wanting us all to live on welfare giving free health care, food and money to idiots that would rather sit on there butt than get a job Now I totaly support helping people out but welfare is meant to be tempory not forever and thats whats obama wants is it to be so confortable that no one wants to work and live off the county!! I hope God has mercy on us is Obama becomes president for all the innocent blood he will shed!! Life begin at the time of conception!!!!! Go Mcain and Palin!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2008