If a roommates overnight guest came through your house in a teddy would you be up set?

our roommate had a girl over and she walked all the way into the liv room in a teddy. My dbf sittin at the computer in plain sight. I have no worry about him wantin her cause he has already said Ugh Gross!!!!! but still to me that is just disrespectful.

KallaLilli

Asked by KallaLilli at 5:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• That is disrespectful you should speak to the room mate and let him know how you feel have your bf with you that way he knows you both dont like it and that he should put a stop to it
    Anonymous

• I think with your hubby in the room that is disrespectful.... I mean whether he wants her or not, she shouldn't feel that that bahavior is okay to do in someones home. ( I dont know what dbf is but I guess hubby or bf)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I was at work when it happened my bf told me about it and I spoke to the roommate this morning but it still bothers me that she done it. I live here and still don't come out of my room without pj pants, oversized t shirt, and normal under clothes
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 5:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I would beat her ass hahaha.
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i wouldn't let her come over again!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• uhh, wtf? It's not her house. She's a guest. Have some modesty, no one needs to see her in her nighty!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 6:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• omg! I can't imagine ever being comfortable enough with myself to want to parade around someone elses house in my damn undies! and that was beyond disrespectful, especially if you two have children!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You need to have a talk with the roomie. Let him know NO guest man or woman should be walking around the house in a teddy/underwear. That is why they invented robes. If his guests can't observe common courtesy perhaps you need a new roomie..or he needs to be disallowed guests overnight.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I would have a nice little chat with my roommate..About rules of the house.

Answer by louise2 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Thanks Everyone, I had a chat with him yesterday and he assured me she would not be back. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overreacting.
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 9:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2008