Need some help with 4 month old who only wants mom

My 4 month old only wants me... Whenever some one else holds her she freaks out. Even if I'm holding her and someone gets her in face to talk to her or touch her hands her lip goes out and she starts to cry. She is good for my husband but if she see's me walking through the room her eyes watch me. I don't know what to do about her not wanting to be around other people. Everyone says oh she doesn't like me and I have to tell them its not them thats how she is with everyone. Help anyone else with this problem???

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter did this but she did it to only guys she would go to her dad but no other guy could be around her for some reason she grew out of it and your daughter will to its just she feels more safe with you
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• mine does the same thing. i just try to not talk if she is sitting with someone else or walk by cause after a few minutes shes ok.
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My baby was like that too. To make friends with her you had to be in the room with her, but ignore her. This could take 5 min to 2 hrs before she would even look them in the face and smile. It took 2 to 3 visits for someone to be able to touch her. It took 4 or 5 visits for someone to hold her while I was in the room. It took patience, but by 7 mos she was alot better and she trusted people more. Good luck Mom, it's hard when you're ALL she wants!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2008