How do I deal with this hair loss problem?

I have a 2 year old son, a 10 month old girl, a husband and a small business. I am also 16 weeks pregnant. I have always had very thick hair, and I am used to losing hair during showers and hair brushing but over the last few months my hair loss has gotten out of control. I understand that it just might be unavoidable for now with hormones, stress, etc. What I can't stand is my hair getting into every inch of my house! My hair gets in the laundry, tangled up in the vacuum and wrapped around my daughter's fingers. Got any ideas about containing the hair?

MirandaBooher

Asked by MirandaBooher at 6:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• a short and easy haircut? try a pedicure too, it sounds like you could use a TON of pampering! do you do yoga?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Keeping your ends trimmed and using a moisturising conditioner will help. Good luck!

butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 5:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I had a very bad hair loss problem after having my son about 9 mo ago. The dr. toled me to cut it as short as I could stand and if that doesn't work she is going to prescripe a hair loss product (but i not sure if that can be used while prgo)
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I just cut my hair shorter for that reason and now I only notice it in the shower when I wash my hair.
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010