After intercourse.....TMI adult content

When your guy ejaculates inside you without a condom, how do you clean out your vagina? I know you are not supposed to douche. I know you clean it out with soap and water afterwards. But it still leaks out for hours after I clean it out. What else can be done to get it all out at once without the constant leaking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• I didn't know there was any way to clean it out. I never thought about it. Bump.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• NEVER clean it "out". It will come out on its own. I wipe everything off, and put on a panty liner if that's what it takes. Then clean the OUTSIDE ONLY when I take my next shower. NEVER clean the inside of your vagina!! It will damage the delicate tissues you have in there and increase the risk of infection.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I just put a pad on and go about my day lol.I dont wear pads for my period..they are my sperm collectors :D
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• push as much as you can out onto a towel push as if you are trying to push out pee then take an actual bath because a wash off just wont work
    Anonymous

• They don't call it a self-cleaning oven for nothing. Either put on a pad, change your panties, or have him pull out... the only way to really do anything about it.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Umm, I pee after having sex, and that pretty much seems to take care of things, I've NEVER noticed any leaking afterward... But yeah, don't start squirting stuff up there, it's not good for you.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i just always go sit on the toilet and pee..and figure it will come out with my pee. Then i usually wipe clean with a baby wipe and shower as normal the next morning
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ya i always go to the bathroom afterwards. I usually give a little push and wipe off and if I feel like i'm leaking I put on a pad. Or take a shower and turn your back to the shower head and let the water run down your pack and wash off that way but ya don't ever put anything up there. It will go away after a few hours
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• just use a pantyliner and a feminine spray if you like... you don't need to get too fastidious with cleaning it out- it does by itself naturally, of course you take a shower that night, right? lol Your urine, in fact, acts as an antiseptic. We're not entirely like cats though! too bad
    dawnf69

Answer by dawnf69 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It comes out on its own. It just takes a bit sometimes, even if you pee right after. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010