Daytime talk shows like "Jerry Springer" where all three men are not the father?

What is going on in a woman's life at the time when she conceives a child when she's going on a talk show for paternity testing, and all three men present are not the father (and this is not the first showing of her)?

I saw a show when a woman appeared on three different episodes when each episode had three men, meaning nine men not the father. Is this just tv fluff, or does this stuff actually happen? (Do some women actually try to get pregnant this way?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• truth is stranger than fiction. it may be an act for tv, or blown out of proportion, but i'm sure it happens. some people are just that trashy.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• jerry Springer is fake but the Maury show is real.... well the stories are real but they ask you to act a certain way for the ratings, i know a girl who went on there for sexual abuse and they told her to dress and act like she was 12 when she was 16
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• it happens......
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Its either fake or she is a whore. And it does happen unfortunately.
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• This may come true for my cousin. She went off her bc pills and has slept with 8 guys since she had her baby 6 months ago. Drunk frat guys tend to forget the condom,and drunk sluts like her don't insist.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The Maury show cracks me up when the women run and fall to the ground and cry. It's like,"Well what the hell did you expect idiot."
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Personally I hope it is fake. What type of woman would advertise on national television that she is a whore and too ignorant to use protection with that many partner. Especially that many men. If you ask me she should be more concerned about STD and AIDS and more importantly what the hell is she going to tell that child
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i know for the show you think they are actors but they not i know at least 3 people from my county that been on jerry springer and let me tell you they story was not fake it is true and things do happen likr that
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I sure hope none of that is true. I have never watched Jerry Spinger or Maury but...I really hope they are scripted, not real.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Oh, it happens all right....and people will do or say all kinds of things to get on t.v., too...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010