What did you forget?

it's been about two years since my dd was a baby (she's 29 months) and I feel like I've forgotten alot about babies..I remember the basic stuff like sleep positions and burping and so on...but for the second time around moms (or more) what are the things you'd forgotten about until you actually had to care for you newborn again?

I don't have my second lo yet, we're not due until June, but some of these questions on here have made me stop and think about what I actually remember lol

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 7:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have a wash cloth ready to cover the tallywacker when changing a boy! Each kid got me exactly ONCE!! LOL
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 7:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• not getting any sleep, and now that there are 2 to care for you are streached even thinner with your time! it is crazy and very hard at first but you get use to it! it will all come back to you after the baby gets her.. mine are 6 yrs apart and I remembered most of it! lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i forgot how beautiful it is when they smile at you, and coo at you for the first time. i forgot how wonderful it is to just look into their eyes!!! i forgot how snuggly they can be!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i dont feel like i remember anything from my first
    zoiezmom

Answer by zoiezmom at 10:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010