Hi im new to this. How long do you have to wait to hear from the IVF people.

I remarried 2 yrs ago. We had been trying for a child for about 4yrs but nothing. Ive been told am not ovaluting and IVF is our best option. Any opinons or feedback greatly appreciated.

dokpeters

Asked by dokpeters at 7:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am currently on my first IVF Cycle my husband and I had been trying for a few years and went to numerous OB/GYN clinics just to get the run around we then did a little research and found The Fertility Center of San Antonio Our Dr began testing us immediately checking our genes hormones my tubes a few months later I had an HSG procedure done where they insert die to see if your tubes were blocked mine were sept 2 I had my tubes removed and Sept 16 I started my birth control pills by Oct 27 I had my egg retrieval and Oct 30 I had my embie transfer I take my pregnancy test this friday Its a long process but its well worth it my advise to you be to find and research a specialist in your area check out their success rates and talk to your dr I bug mine all the time about every little thing be adamant hope this helps you and gives you an idea
    rtorres0223

Answer by rtorres0223 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't wait at all... I would get on it set an appointment be your own health advocate....
    Good Luck
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 4:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010