Teenage Pregnancy

How do yall feel about teenage pregnancy and what actions do you think can be taken to help prevent it from happening to such young children?
I thought of this earlier when I seen an 11 year old girl in the store 6 months pregnant. Crazy!!

PjsMommy06

Asked by PjsMommy06 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• EDUCATION.

If we want to stop disease and unwanted pregnancy we would start with education. It is absolutely irresponsible to expect parent's to give these kids reliable and REAL information.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 7:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with gypsyjewels. Education is the most important thing.... Just telling them "don't do it" DOESN'T work.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree education is the answer don't beat around the bush tell them bluntly and like an adult
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't think an 11 year old girl should be pregnant. However, if you are talking about a teenage pregnancy then I think the parents of the pregnant girl should show support toward their pregnant daughter once she becomes pregnant. I think it's extremely difficult to be a teenager and pregnant since there is a great deal to think about when preparing to bring a baby into the world.Additionally, I think parents should also openly discuss with their teenagers the value of safe sex and how unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, and other transmitted diseases.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010