My X is now talking to my oldest daughter.

She hates him but told me today that she is only friends with him to find out where he is in regards to gradulating from college and where he is going to go to work so I can finally file for Child support. I tried before and the court said because he is in school he has no income so there is a $0.00 child support order but I can refile once he graduates. Is it wrong that she is playing devils advocate for her siblings?

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 7:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• SMART GIRL .........♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I think, it is great ....
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• wow i think that is very innappropriate for him to do! i dont think shes wrong but he definitely is!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• He has not spoken to me or his children in almost 2 years and will not respond to any of the other childrens emails or calls. He changed his phone number and blocked them from his facebook and myspace accounts.
    4_28_bbboy

Comment by 4_28_bbboy (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I know he is very wrong and it irks me that he can do this. We have only been divorced for 4 years and he actually just started to hide. I mean we have been very respectful to him and his new wife and stepchildren but 2 yrs ago we had an issue with my now 18 yr old and she was very rude to the family but yet he took it as a reason to just forget they exist. Before he would just ignore now he is just plain hiding. I think he knows I am just waiting for him to graduate so I can file but he has been in these childrens lives up until 2 years ago and they are now 15, 18, and 12 years old. He does not care how they feel about being disowned and ignored by him. It makes me sad. =(

4_28_bbboy

Comment by 4_28_bbboy (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010