Can you tell me what is the point...?

Of the Lysol hand soap pump? I feel it is just another way of making us spend money we don't have to. Really, you gotta buy the pump itself, refills, and batteries. I mean, GOD FORBID we wash our hands seconds after touching something dirty! Do people lick their soap pumps or something? I always laugh at the thought whenever the commercial comes on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nothing wrong with just some soap and water to do the trick!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No clue...I laughed my butt off the first time I saw that commercial.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Considering you touch the pump right before you wash your hands...yeah no lol I was so confused when I saw that commerical! Your hands are already dirty when you touch the pump anyways!
    Elijahsmommy9

Answer by Elijahsmommy9 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think it is just a way to scare people into spending more money....frankly, I use bar soap in a soapdish in my bathroom.....it's cheap and it worked fine when I was growing up.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think it's one of the most ridiculous things that's come out retail this year. Ugh.
    Anonymous