do you ever feel like your sense of humor is missed on cafemom?

I have a sarcastic sense of humor and in person people really do like me and get me. Do you find it hard to be funny or humorous here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• and just to clarify...I am sensitive to people and their feelings, I am not inappropriate with my humor but I do like to lighten the mood when things are intense.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The humor is missed, but, I spit it out regardless...it's how I acquire all my down votes...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It is kind of hard at times to decide someones intentions with the lack of intonations.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I kind of get you and understand...it is hard to get your true personality across on the internet!
    jwhite83

Answer by jwhite83 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yep, sometimes I feel like these ladies just need to lighten up and learn to laugh.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• People def don't get my sense of humor on here..but it's hard to see things the way they're meant when it's over the internet or through texting. In real life, if you know me (or have the same sense of humor) - you will totally get me.

It also helps to have a stick-free anus. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Sometimes I want to post a quick little response to a question but I don't because I just don't think it will be funny or I'm afraid someone will take it the wrong way. It's hard to make sarcasm come across in type, you know? And it loses some of the funny if you have to go into a lengthy explanation of just how funny you are trying to be.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 7:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I just think that it seems that people think you are out to attack them and go on the defense instead of sitting back and thinking how a comment could be intended. Sometimes I read things and I LOL and I think it is being light hearted and then I read the next posts and they attack the person. It is like there is no sense of humor. Again, I don't think being rude is funny but sometimes if you just relax alittle it is funny we as people are funny sometimes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, I have no idea what you mean *sarcasm*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• go to the babygaga site, they will love it over there ;)
    sweetiedee

Answer by sweetiedee at 7:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010