If you celebrate Christmas............

do you decorate your bedroom for the Holiday? I have been thinking about buying a Christmas comforter for my bed but is it worth it or is it just a waste of money?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• Just depends how much you would enjoy seeing that in your room. I just decorate living spaces. But if I had the time and money it might spill into other rooms of the house.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I only sleep in my room, so no decoration changes in there.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We decorate every room. My bedroom, my daughters, both of our bathrooms, the kitchen, the living room, the dining room and the balcony. We have Christmas sheets in both of our rooms and Christmas towels in the bathrooms and kitchen. We also have Christmas blankets, throws and pillows. If you don't want to pay full price, just wait til the day after Christmas for the after Christmas clearance sales. I don't find it a waste because we use them every year for about two months.
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 8:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• no
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No... I have lit the room up with Christmas lights around the 3 front windows once, but no one
    sees the inside of my bdrm so there is no point decorating in there...
    I do the bathroom, kitchen and any other room/hall way that ppl will go thru... but not bdrms...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes, my mom made us a Christmas quilt a few years ago. It goes on the bed on Black Friday.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We celebrate Christmas, but I'm not much into decorating period - my bedroom is the very last place I do anything like that! If it would make you happy, go for it - if you don't think much of it, it would be a waste of money.
    Anonymous

• no the most i would decorate my room is lights or clings in the window,but the living room and dining room/kitchen have alot of decorations!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 3:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Do It!! I got (on sale) some wonderful winter plaid flannel sheets for our bed last year. I just LOVE them. The colors match the room, but also look Christmasish. I feel happy when I look at them on the bed, and it's so nice to snuggle into them. When we lived in 'the city', we'd put holiday twinkle lites on our bedroom window (it faced the street). They were on a timer. It was fun jumping into bed with only the sparkle of those little lites.

Around the holidays, I usually change my household fragrance to a nice cinnamon/pine. If I can find a matching wreath, maybe I'll add it to my bedroom's holiday look this year. Yay! :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010