BAD MOM MOMENT OF THE YEAR! and the runners up are....

I have been suffering from PCOS for 2 years now and the doctor has decided to do surgery. With the stress and shock of everything happening I didnt realize the importance of the surgery date until I put it in my phone. It's my first born DS 16th birthday!! Well crap. Happy birthday to you son. What has been your bad mom of the year moment for 2010?

babyboyzz

Asked by babyboyzz at 7:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So far, I think I am ok, but I am sure to break one of thier hears anyday.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am sure he will understand that your head was not exactly clear when planning surgery. :( Sorry. My moment was when I realized I planned my ultrasound for this pregnancy on my five year old's birthday...I had promised to take him to the beach to walk and look for shells. Think I might let him tag along to the doc so he feels important.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 8:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• that doesnt make you a bad mom, sometimes they cant get you in for weeks and if youre in a lot of pain you wont be able to do much at his bday anyway
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010