I'm different!

How are you different? What makes you different from others?
For me, I choose to live, laugh, and enjoy those around me. I choose to look for the best in even the worst of people. Sometimes it turns out great, other times I must admit those people have choosen to be miserable. They're loss! I choose life!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 8:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm different because I disprove a lot of myths about what people think they know. I do not fit neatly into anyone's box (OMG - that's what she said) and I love that.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 8:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Unfortunately I don't choose to be different, I just am. lol. I pull for the underdog, I am the underdog. I'm uncomfortable in crowds and I relate to animals better than most people. Although I choose to be a rule follower, but it seems to come naturally for me and to some that makes me odd. So I guess nothing in particular makes me different, I just am. :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have achieved Maslow's level of self-awareness.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2010