I am an expert at ____________________

I am an expert in knowing how to encourage others and bring out the best in them by being real and honest and faithful. Oh, and funny!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 8:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• advertising and sales. I am good at talking people into just about anything
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm not an expert at anything. While I am very good at many things, I don't know everything and will not say I'm an expert. There is always room to grow and learn new things.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm an expert at being ordered around and treated like a servent. I am a stay at home mom with a disabled husband. latley it's been, "Mommy get me this..." or "Honey get me that". Everybody depends on me but I'm feeling really left out and used. I just wanna cry right now.... sorry....
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• matthew 9 you will be rewarded in the after life for that. stay strong.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Anything that has to do with food - cooking, baking, shopping & getting good deals on groceries, storage, etc. And of course - EATING!
    Anonymous

• I am no expert at anything but I am good at seeing the one person in a social situation that seems out of place or awkward and making them feel at ease. I also am excellent at stepping up in crisis, staying calm, and leading people while everyone else is distressed. Another skill I have honed due to my job is taking an upset client, empathizing with them, and turning them around to where they leave me happier than they were before they got upset. All these skills are nice to have as a bank manager.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I am an expert at ensuring that the physical therapists don't rip the patient's IV out when they get the patient out of bed for the first time after surgery. And I've had plenty of practice at that, believe me!
    I am an expert at getting a manual blood pressure. I really don't trust those Dynamap machines.
    I am an expert at talking to children.
    I am an expert gravy-maker. Seriously, I could smear my gravy on an old tire and people would eat it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2010