If my due date is June 17th...when would I have concieved? and would I minus about two weeks from that date to get the date I had intercourse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no you would minus that 2 weeks to get the date you had your period... if you know when you had your period think about when you had sex around 2 weeks after
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ok, if your due date is june 17th you most likely concieved on about september 23, this would be when you had intercourse. If you go back about two weeks from that day you would probably come up with about the time you had your last period. This is of course assuming you have a normal 28 day cycle and you ovulated around the 14th day of that cycle (14 days from the first day of your last period). Hope that answers some questions for you.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 8:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010