Do you make assumptions about women on CafeMom?

Like if you see someone's post on their journal, in a group, or a question or answer on here, do you assume that they posted because of something going on in their life or something that they have personally experienced? Even if they don't give a reason for you to suspect that they speak from personal experience? For example, if someone asks the question "What kind of formula did you use?" do you assume that THEY intend to formula feed?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I try not to, but it is human nature to do so...
    So what I do is answer the question thru my own experience or feelings in hopes that that
    will help the person with the question...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I just assume they are Curious & want other's Opinions:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• new to CM. I would have to agree with gmasboy. I post from personal experience and like hearing what women have to say. What they think and how they handle certain issues I might be dealing with. I really think on any social network there is going to be some disagreements and well I hope to walk away knowing something good.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• sometimes and sometimes I wander if they are just asking fake questions or fake post...
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I sometimes think the same thing
    becbec71705

Answer by becbec71705 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Of course you're going to assume they are asking about themselves unless they specifiy otherwise.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Who has the time for all that - to put two and two together? I have enough problem coming up with 10 questions per day.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010