What should I wear?

I remember seeing some asking about getting messy for charity like a few weeks ago on here, and yesterday it was seriously deja vu: my company is holding a charity fundraiser, and they want people to get pied. LOL. I thought of her right away. I'm planning on volunteering, because I just think it sounds fun, and when else will I get to get pied right?

What do you think I should wear for it? The lady on here was planning on getting really dressed up, like evening dress/all the fixings. I can see the point in that over t-shirt and shorts, because that would be *waaay* funnier to see someones dress get messy. So what should I wear? I was thinking something like, a nice black cowl neck sweater, matching skirt, tights, and boots with a heel. Or do you think I should go all the way and wear a dress too, lol? Let me know what you think, I have like a week to decide.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I think the outfit that you have in mind sounds nice!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Have fun with it. Wear a great outfit, with eye catching jewelry and put a clear rain coat and hat over top. The best of both worlds:)
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 9:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• which ever is easier to get clean!!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 4:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010