sex of each baby and the differences

what are some things that were different as far as telling the sex of the baby???for ex my last was a boy and i had sex drive like crazy and i kept my house clean now i dont know what this one is yet i will find out the sex dec 1st but i have NO sex drive and have not been keeping up with the house..... do you think this one could be a girl????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 8:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my boys i was sick as a dog and i felt like crap. with my girl i felt fine and didn't even gain a lot of weight. idk about the sex drive....that went out the window with all pregnancies lol. i was more neat with my girl though, probably because i was not sick lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My first 2 pregnancies were almost identical. I craved meat (I'm a vegetarian,) I gained the same amount of weight at the same times at weigh ins. I gained almost exactly the same amount of weight with each and they were within 3 ozs. of each other's birth weight. One was a boy, the second a girl.

I just think each pregnancy is different for the most part. And circumstances (like taking care of older kids) can have a huge effect on subsequent pregnancies.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had three completely different pregnancies... and three boys.

I think that each pregnancy is different regardless of sex.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i dont know what im having yet but with this one im sick as a dog.......
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010