what can it be?

I went into preterm labor sunday night, they gave a shot to stop it. All was fine till today, i started getting contractions again but they arent close together. I've been haveing ALOT of pressure, enough it hurts and is really hard to get in and out of the car or just to walk. I was wondering if anyone knew what the pressure could be? Im 36 weeks by the way

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 8:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to call your OB, at the very least, but I would be going to L&D to have them check everything out.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't want to worry you, but pressure and contractions usually equals the baby descending into the birth canal, which is especially likely since you went into preterm labor already. Good luck, and please call your OB.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with the PP, you need to call your OB or go to L&D...you could be going into labor and you don't want that to happen with you sitting at home...Good Luck
    MrsMoss88

Answer by MrsMoss88 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010