Christmas Time...

My son is turning two in feb... What should I get him???? I am so lost on what I should get him this year... Last year he got a lot of clothes and some toys... So what do you think????

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• my son will be 3 in feb. last year i got him some of those cardboard blocks....it took forever to fold them up, but they're really sturdy and he absolutely loves them!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Age appropriate books, the kind he can look at himself and start a collection of some kind that you can add to each year.
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 8:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Bump on the cardboard blocks.
    MaMaLaLa78

Answer by MaMaLaLa78 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Get him what he's interested in. By now you should have a pretty good idea of the characters that he's into and the things that he likes to do the most. For example, my son is two and loves Trains, coloring, playing with his trucks and cars. He loves thomas, likes Elmo, loves Super Why, and Sid the Science Kid. He's big into music and loves to dance and sing. So we're getting him a "Color Me a Song" Crayola toy, some of his favorite character DVD's, and a few new trains to go with his Thomas and Friends Collection.

My suggestion when you're buying for any child is to get something they can grow into. Don't buy something that is 6-12 months if they're turning 12 months. That means they'll get bored of it quickly and grow out of it. Get something that's 2-3 years, so that they'll be able to grow into it and have fun with it for a long time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• large blocks, learning toys for his age range , favorite character toys
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 3:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010