DO PEOPLE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO DIE?

A week before my cousin was run over by a dump truck. She ask this person if she was talking to god. Another person I know saw angels in the sky before she died.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Last year, i took my aunt out of the nursing home in August. My family took care of her she was 79 yrs old. In December she started saying, "Jesus is coming back in 3 days. It will be a happy day won't it" she said this everyday. She always talked to herself, she said she was talking to Jesus, And was so happy when she'd say it. Well a few weeks later December 21 she told my daughter she saw her mom and dad, she even told what they were wearing. She was so happy she said they were standing with Jesus.. She said she was gonna see & hug them in 3 days... Well she past away December 23, 2010. She knew she was gonna leave this world.. I know she is with Jesus!! Her testimony & witnessing has changed our lives forever!!!
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 11:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Apparently my mother did. She was killed in a car accident while we were on vacation, and she told friends that she wouldn't come home from it. The day before the accident, she told my father she'd never see a particular canyon again, and she was dead 24 hours later.

Some do, some don't.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• In some cases. My DH had terminal leukemia, and was home. The morning of his death, he told me to call all of his family and get everyone there because he knew he was at the end. That was around 9 am, and he died around 6 pm that night - after everyone was able to show up.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i don't know truthfully. but my mom died suddenly of a massive heart attack and my dad said she was talking about some deep religious stuff the whole week before it happened and also bringing up scenarios of what to do if she died. it's weird

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My grandfather was a truck driver, he had been driving for many years, on his last trip before he left it was different, i dnt remember exactly what he said but he had wanted for all of us to take care of ourselves.Im Hispanic& words in Spanish are so meaningful, i miss him so much.After he pased away my family remembered what his last words were, its like he knew he would never see us again.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i think some do. i know a woman that fought so much stuff, she was very strong. she was in her 80's, and she just kind of went to bed, and a few months later she passed. i thought she knew.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I believe that some do maybe they are more spiritual! I worked in nursing homes and ppl talked as if there was an angel next to them on their death beds. The day my husbands uncle died suddenly from natural causes( heart attack while driving) he called to tell him that he loved him. His mother(hubbys grandma) that same day begged him to not go on the trip that she was scared for him. So yes I believe that ppl know!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 4:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• some do
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes, some honestly do.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2010