Has anyone ever used Portrait Innovations?

What did you think of them? Pricing? Quality?

They are having a holiday special now. I know the package is for ONE pose. I was wondering what they usually charge per sheet, if anyone has been there.

KairisMama

Asked by KairisMama at 9:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• They do an amazing job!!! Their base package is $10 and you get a lot of pictures. You get to pick the pose for the package. They have specials on sheets too. I can't remember what the per sheet price is, but the more sheets you buy the cheaper it is. They are really worth the price. They take about 30 poses and really get people's personalities when taking the pics.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My son and his wife just had portraits done there for my birthday. I thought the pictures were done very well. The pricing was very reasonable to me. They were done on archival paper, and that's important to me. We were all, (me, the kids, her Mom) were very happy.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We have used them a few times, have had great experiences except for one time when we had a girl that broke her foot the day before we were getting our pictures taken. They defiantely give you a lot of picture options and we like them a lot.
    trisha6543

Answer by trisha6543 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I've never gone, but I have a friend who talks about them all the time. She used to live in a huge city, and absolutely LOVED the PI there. Then she moved closer, and hates the one that's closest now - I have another friend who goes to the same one and her pics haven't been that great. I personally haven't found a good reason to go to them.
    Anonymous

• they are great! I am going to do Christmas pics soon! they always give u free greeting cards or a calendar.....and if u dont like them, ur only out 10 bucks! but I really think u will! :D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i have used them three times. i loved the pictures and the photographers really were good. but a bit pricey and its so hard to choose how many pictures and the poses. i might go to sears for christmas. but i am debating because i really like portraint innovation. oh and the wait is not that bad either.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010