Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you treat warts on the outside of vagina or penis at home have anyone done it at home of had to go to the doctor cuz my friend has it given by her boyfriend but it dosn't look bad at all. any help no insurance thats why.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Health

Answers (5)
  • You need to go to a doctor. I'm sorry, but this is really serious and requires medical interventions. I don't care how it looks, it needs help medically asap.

    Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

  • It sounds like herps to me. You can leave them untreat yet it is going to be very uncomfortable until it heals. You can try sit in a warm bath tub of water. You can't treat warts in your genital area like warts in your hands or feet. You can burn yourself with home or over counter top treatment.

    Answer by yoshiki56 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

  • Try the local health department for treatment.

    Answer by AKEllen at 4:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

  • well i asked a doc about that she told me it is not that seriuos but i think it is better to go to a doc cuz on the long term it will be larger in size and i think i read on the internet that it may cause cervical cancer somthing like that

    Answer by fire at 5:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

  • This person needs a firm medical diagnosis not a do this or do that suggestion that some are offering. It is beyond dangerous to offer medical advice unless you SEE the patient and have an MD after your name or a DO. Get in to a doctor. Call women's clinics that offer care for the low income and non-insured. Look in your phonebook.

    Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.