stuck in the middle....

I'm only 27...but here lately i find that i'm just not fitting in at all with the younger crowd much any more...and its not fun. Really, thats all i work with is young people so i kinda feel like an outcast. (Theres the young and then a few old..i just feel like i'm stuck in the middle) I usually get along better with older people but often they don't want to take the time to try to get to know me because they assume i'm just some young kid. I just feel so weird around everyone. I don't know if maybe its because i'm married and have a child (some of the young people choose not to include me)...or i just look like an unapproachable bitch... idk? Does anyone else have this problem at work or school..with any particular crowd..young or old, or whatever?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think usually people think i'm younger than i actually am, so the middle age people tend to exclude me. i get along great with old people lol. usually younger people don't have the same interests as me so i don't really feel excluded because the feeling is mutual lol. i get the cold shoulder all the time at my son's school from the other mothers. i haven't really been able to pinpoint the cause....maybe they think i'm poor? maybe it's because i'm a different race? maybe it's because i appear to be younger? maybe they're jealous of my exquisite beauty?? lol probably not that last one. i don't even worry about it anymore truthfully

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yeah..its not that i want anything to do with them really..it would just be nice to be included in conversations..at work. Instead of them having their little pow wows all the time. I guess i forget what its like to be that age
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think that you should just be yourself.....you are growing and changing, and that is all good...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• YOUNGER PEOPLE LOOK UP TO ME WHEN THEY NEED ADVISE. CHRISTY
    CHRISTY58981487

Answer by CHRISTY58981487 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010