Are You A Middle Child

I'm a middle child and my family always says I'm different. I was comfortable being by myself more, found that I was more creative. Is their a differnce between the middle child and other siblings?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES. CHRISTY
    CHRISTY58981487

Answer by CHRISTY58981487 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think that there are certain traits that come with birth order, but many factors affect who we are....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am a middle child and i think there is a difference, my sister(the baby) is very outgoing and adventrous and so is my brother..but me i am more withdrawn..i'm not a people person and i hate crowds of people, even if it is family..when i was growing up i enjoyed being to myself..i think there is a big difference
    MrsMoss88

Answer by MrsMoss88 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think we're different! I was a middle child- of 6, I was 4th. I was often purposely getting lost, to get attention when found, or just to get out of everyone's way! So, my older sister says she was much more responsible and much more was expected of her, and my younger sister thinks she wasn't taken seriously and was seen as the clown in the family- I was very sensitive to others, but prefered being by myself and writing/ reading/ creating skits and plays and fantasizing about being an actress, writer, world-traveler, etc... I could go on & on..........
    dawnf69

Answer by dawnf69 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am a middle child with 3 older brothers and 3 younger ones. My little sister was born after I was married.. Now, because I was the only girl in the house as well (our dad brought us up- my mom died when I was 6) I don't know if being the middle child was also the reason I was different.. but I sure was ! ! !
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 9:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No I was the oldest.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 9:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I really don't think it has to do with your place in line. I am number three of four sisters and we're all very creative. My younger sister demands more attention, craves more praise, and always likes to be right. My older sister has an aggressive personality, but is very calm natured, sensitive, and outgoing. My oldest sister is tough, but very creative, talented, but has a very calm and easy going personality. I am quiet, but loud. I have a very nuetral personality, but can be very brash and very honest. The only personality that I think was based on where we fell in line was my younger sister. Being who she is she kind of evolved more by being last in line. However, myself or my older sister (Whoever you consider middle) really didn't come from the spot we sat amongst the others. It never really effected us.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• im an only child
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I was the baby for 9.5 glorious years! And then my little brother came along and stole my thunder! Lol! Kidding....He was the ONLY boy (out of 4) and now the baby, so I am a middle child, but have never felt like it....Since my two older sisters and I were so much older than him, I was, and still am, "baby girl".
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• middle child between two boys
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010