I want to change my jewelry style? What would you recommend.

I go back and forth from trying to have nice jewelry, hand made and old pieces, and then change up to costume pieces where I have quantity over quality. I am ready to go back to quality, but things that are easy to wear and appropriate for work, or a trip to the super market.

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 9:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• they have a great assortment of gold and silver jewelry on qvc. actually they are the largest retailer of gold jewelry...go figure lol. they have pieces in all the different price ranges (plated stuff to hand-made italian gold pieces that cost an arm and a leg and everything in between). i would suggest looking on qvc.com and starting there. they also have a lot of feedback so read the reviews to see how it will work for your life. their return policy is also excellent so if you don't like it send it back and it's done. you don't even have to pay for return shipping....just peel off the return label and you're done ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ooh, thank you.
    artC1s

Comment by artC1s (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010