Are there any informed people...

who know when I would get a true answer on a HPT if I am breastfeeding and 6 months postpartum without a period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• wow....I'd like to know the answer to that.....i guess it depends when you think you might have ovulated....if your not sure but you think you are prego maybe take a test in the morning and if it is negative check again in 2 weeks...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 7:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'd suggest to wait at least 2 weeks after you had sex to test. on average, it's about 2 weeks from ovulation to the first day of period. Granted, that is an extreme generalization and it can very with every woman. But I stick to 2 weeks after, then maybe once a week...

Anonymous

• If I were you I'd take a test and if it was positive, I'd trust it. If it's negative, I'd take another one in two weeks. If it's still negative, you're not pregnant. Good luck to you!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2008