how many kids do you think is a 'whole lot'?

i have 3 kids (5,2,1yo) and when we're in a store or the mall, wherever, someone is bound to make a comment like 'wow, how do you handle all those kids??' or 'how do you get your children so well behaved?' i don't really think that 3 kids is a lot! and i certainly don't think it's hard to get them to behave lol. i could understand if i had a herd of children like the duggars, but 3? i think it's funny

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• 5 or more
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with Shines3 - 5 or more.
    My Hubby and I however have 10 in a yours, mine, and our family so 5 ain't nothing LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'd say 5 or more, I think.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• More than 10. I have 5, they are all good most days.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• More then 1.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• For me personally? Any amount that is greater than the children I already have. Enough for me to be impressed or question how the household works (out of curiousity)? At least 7.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 4 and above. I have three, I think it's just the thought of how much work goes into being a parent. Then the thought of adding one or more. Honestly it give me a headache thinking about more Kids. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• For my Family..more than one. For anyone else, more than 3..but to each their own. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I remember the days when my kids were 9, 5,3 and then would do childcare for a 5 yr old and a 2 yr old...mine were blonde the other 2 were brown haired...people would just assume all 5 kids were mine and makes tons of comments on how I can grocery shop with so many kids...or they would ask simply if they were all mine...uhh no just the blonde ones are
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 4+
    But it also depends on the age gaps. 4 all near the same age group just seems like a lot.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010