Does Anybody Watch "House"?

I just started watching "House" and love it to death. Do you think House is sexy? What's your favorite episode?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I just started watching it too. Love his "don't give a damn" attitude . Not sure about my favorite, just seen afew so far.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I love house....hes not too bad i guess....I dont have a fav episode...but i can sit and watch it alllll day!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Great show I have been watching it since it began.Favorite Episode?-Don't have one I just enjoy them all
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my 17 year old daughter is addicted to it. I watch it from time to time.Yes he's sexy and my favorite episode is the one where the mother had a stroke and House was pushing her to have an abortion to save her life. My favorite scene is when he'd doing the c-section and the baby grasps his finger.
    irishhillbilly

Answer by irishhillbilly at 11:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I love that show! I can't tell you which episode is my favorite but DH and I enjoy watching it together :-)
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Love that show! The guy cracks me up...My husband is actually been given the nickname "House" from friends because he looks like him and yes I think he is a good looking man. Lol
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 6:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The other day I saw an old episode where the guy was dying and it turns out his HIV test was a false positive so then they had to figure out WHY he was dying. It was okay but I dont watch it often. House is okay looking.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 10:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2010