Where did you meet your husband or B/F?

I met my husband in a grave yard (yep a grave yard) lol. He worked there mowing grass and I rode my moped in that grave yard because I didn't think I could bother anyone there. Boy was I wrong. LOL

SheriesMom

Asked by SheriesMom at 9:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• i met my husband when i was 13 he lived down the road from me it was sweet
    tashacoonce

Answer by tashacoonce at 9:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• work
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I met my so when I was 11, we lived 3 houses away from one another... took another 12 years for us to finally get together.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I met him in college.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 1st Husband was one of my best friends brother, so I met him through her when we were kids and 2nd Husband we were in the same grade together starting at 9th grade, the first one was my HS sweet heart.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I met Hubs now from 1st Hubs. They were neighborhood friends most of their lives.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My husband and I were homeschooled and met at a homeschool PE class, we were a few months short of turning 16 =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We met in high school because we had mutual friends. The story of how we originally got together is amusing, but a little complicated to explain lol. Let me just say that it involved him offering me an 8th grader (hubs was a senior at the time and I was a sophomore) when I said something about wanting a new boyfriend or something lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• He was a friend of my cousins and aunt, I also knew him through his work because his boss has been my Dads friend for many many years..
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I knew who he was in high school. He was a grade ahead of me and a big track start, cute, and popular. I...was not so popular. He claims he knew who I was from coming into my volleyball practice class and thought I was cute too, but never came up to talk to me.

We officially met my first night out to a club through mutual friends. He was drunk actually, so I really didn't expect it to go anywhere, and it didn't for a couple of months...met in August, started "talking" in October, first kiss Halloween, and officially asked to be girlfriend Nov. 11
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010