im 35 weeks and cant sleep at night

is that normal? or should i tell my doctor about it?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 10:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• very normal, sometimes I think too much at night so I can't fall asleep or 3 or 4 trips to the bathroom will keep me up or sometimes leg cramps will kill me. Try not to eat too much at night time and use a lot of pillows/the maternity body pillows works pretty well for me. Try to exercise during the day time that helps too or take a bath or hot shower. I'm 36wks and struggling with sleep time too.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• are you not sleeping at all?
    sometimes i think your big body is getting you ready for the sleepless nights to come.
    i always felt like it was something to wake me, a full bladder, aching hips, crying toddlers...
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• welcome to the club. i hate it. i am tired and want to sleep, but my body wont let me. i get restless legs that wake me. need to go pee a 100 times. and once i wake up that could be me awake for the rest of the night. i used to be able to nap during the day and sleep allnight. now i am lucky to sleep at all.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2010