every morning i wake up in a lot of pain and im 35weeks

is it bc she moves when im sleeping? i didn't have pains at all with my son so im wondering why i hurt with her so much

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 10:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure why, but I was the same way. Sleeping was so painful! My son was sideways and up in my ribcage the entire time. My stomach would actually go completely numb in certain parts from him pressing on me so hard. Plus, he would curl up in tight little ball when I was sleeping and roll around my ribcage, lol! You should talk to your doctor about it and maybe they'll have some suggestions. Hope you're sleeping better soon!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• it could be how she is positioned. her positioning can effect your nerves and can cause pain. also her positioning can make you lay in a different position that may not be as comfortable for you. try a maternity body pillow. it may help support your body so that you will be in less pain. i would have died without mine. I love that thing!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I always say....welcome to the last trimester, otherwise known as hell.

Girl! Everything hurt by 32 weeks. I feel ya! It's just part of being pregnant. Lots and lots of pillows! Between the knees, under your side, and baths or swimming pool, they take the weight off.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am close to the same week. I am in pain every mourning. The reason is, I have such a tight belly. I have gained so much weight. Not too much the doctor says. But I am much bigger than I have ever been before. So, my body stretching and making room for my lil man is the reason why I am hurting and I am ok with that. Because I know that in December I will have the best christmas presant I could ever recieve.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 10:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• have you seen a chiropractor?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2010