how often do u pray? wht is something u have prayed for recently and felt god answered your prayer?

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I pray daily. God has answered many prayers, so it's hard to say. It's been a while since I've had anything that I specifically needed to pray for, actually.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i pray daily... i usually pray thanks, and that i know God's will and that his will be done...
    i feel like i never know his will, and i hope i am not messing things up too badly.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I pray numerous times a day... In the morning, before bed, before each meal and whenever else I feel like it... But I don't ask for anything, I don't believe that's what prayer is for, I simply use prayer as a way to keep the line of communication open between myself and the Gods, and to thank them for what we have... At most I ask that they keep mankind in their arms and bless us all... And yes, I do believe they listen and "answer" my prayers, if I didn't, I wouldn't do it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I pray all through the day. There really isn't a set, specific time. I love talking to my Heavenly Father. If someone asks for prayers, I will stop what I'm doing,and specifically pray for that person. God is always happy when we converse with Him. And, He does answer prayers, I'm walking proof of that.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 10:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i don't pray as much as i should.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't pray for things, it's rude and disrespectful. Gods are not ATM machines, or wish machines.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I pray every night for God to please clear my mind of worries and help me get a good night sleep.
    i also ask him to please hold my children close as they sleep and keep them warm and safe
    And lastly to give me strength and support to make it through another days of work.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 10:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i think that prayer should be giving thanks worship and praise; asking for forgivess; FRIENDSHIP just allowing god in your everyday life; and wants and needs of the heart.. i pray everday for my husband at work. and his daily sales and customers... we struggle to get by.. and i knw things will get better. i pray for my sister. mymom .. my sons future.. i dont think for asking and accepting gods will is treating god like an atm..
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I pray but not to the Christian god.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I pray often, in the morning, before I eat and when I go to bed.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 12:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010