What things do you do that you KNOW will make your SO/DH happy?

I'm talking about special, unexpected, little things. Is it a special meal? A special favor? Something that makes them know you went out of your way to let them know you care? Make sense? I don't feel like I am...lol I think it is time to go to bed.

Duckylicious

Asked by Duckylicious at 10:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• anytime there's community food or treats at work, i sneak him out something i know he'll like. he loves that.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 10:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i only really give my husband extra sex. i will buy something he hasn't seen me wear and just spring it on him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• pick up after myself LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 10:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If I notice his soda is empty & bring him a fresh one while we're watching TV without him asking, or when I massage his hands for him after he gets home. (He works with his hands, & they are really tired & achy at the end of the day) I just love seeing him smile & knowing I'm the reason why!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I woke up one morning at 4am by chance and decided to call him, he said it made his day amazing.. I do that every morning since..
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 11:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• clean up after him or give him a special treat
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I write notes and put them in his lunch or send him cards to his work. I leave gifts/treats around the house for him to find (little things like his fav. chocolate bar in his shoe or some candles for his prayers, or a 6 pack of beer in the fridge) When he is working at the computer I give him a back rub or bring him a snack. I'm always looking for new ways to tell him I love him :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I randomly walk up to him while he's at the computer and give him a shoulder massage and ask if he wants a back massage.. DH loves it when I offer and he knows I go out of my way to make him happy and feel better with a massage :)
    ShyJen

Answer by ShyJen at 11:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Right now, my DH is working nights, so I KNOW a little (very) early morning booty, or a BJ before work is MUCH appreciated! Sorry if it's TMI...but when he goes to work at 5pm and gets home at 5am, it gets kinda hard to squeeze those activities in with 2 little ones.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• .....Oral. He's...pretty simple.
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 3:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010