Had pain like when you have gull stones but I don't have a gull bladder anymore....(REALLY HURTING...PLEASE HELP)...Any ideas?

The pain feels exactly like when I had to have my gull bladder out. It's right in the middle of the very,very top of my abdomen. It kind of burns and feels like pressure but going the bathroom doesn't help, releasing gas doesn't help and when I take a deep breath it hurts.

The pain when I take a deep breath is anywhere from a little uncomfortable to a SHARP pain.

This has been going on for 2 days.

ANY IDEAS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• They say even when you have your gall bladder removed, u can still have attacks. So maybe thats what it is. Sorry your going through that, I know how bad it sucks.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• you can still get galstones if the galbladder is out... sorry to say but it is true

but pain with a deep breath is kinda concerning?? if you are a smoker, on birthcontrol, or have had recent travel which took more then 6 hours you should go to the er fast
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It sounds like either gaul stones again or it could also be a bad case of the stomah flu or severe gas.
    MarianneTv

Answer by MarianneTv at 11:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had the same thing and they went in and cleaned out a duct that was still full of what they called "sludge". It was done outpatient and they do it by going down your throat. I would call the Dr that did the surgery or your general dr and explain what is going on. They knew immediately what it was when I told them. Good Luck
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• You need to go to the ER. Could be intestinal blockage. Could be pancreatitus. Could be they missed a stone.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010