The pedophiles Guide to Love and Pleasure book?

my friend just posted this on amazon.... going to go check if its real.

I'm boycotting Amazon. Why? There is an e-book for sale on the site called "The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover's Code of Conduct" and Amazon, is defending their choice to keep the book up: "Amazon believes it is censorship not to sell certain books simply because we or others believe their message is objectionable" what.the.fuck Amazon!

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• To the people who think that publishing a book like this is not right, but it's the author's freedom to do so, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Criminal facilitation

In some jurisdictions, criminal "facilitation" laws do not require that the primary crime be actually committed as a prerequisite for criminal liability. These include state statutes making it a crime to "provide" a person with "means or opportunity" to commit a crime, "believing it probable that he is rendering aid to a person who intends to commit a crime."[1]

We have laws for people like this. I won't be buying anything from Amazon based on what their response was to public outrage. I'm appalled.
    One_Smart_Mama

Answer by One_Smart_Mama at 8:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• This is straight from the web page of the book:

Product Description
    This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught.

And being a victim of sexual abuse when I was younger, I find it very offensive and will no longer shop with them
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I won't be shopping with them anylonger. It may be their right to sell sh*t like that, but it my right to no longer support them with my business.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm sure the author appreciates all the free publicity you're giving him. This guy is getting billions of dollars worth of advertising thanks to all the people whining about him. If nobody talked about it, nobody would even know the book was there, let alone buy it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm not buying it, I'm not going to talk about it anymore. The more people talk about this, the more likely this will become a major national debate.. and give the book the spotlight.
    You dont like it, fine. Dont buy from them. But dont make it a big deal.
    If no one had talked about that crazy pastor in Florida that was going to burn Korans, he would never have gotten any attention, wouldnt have started an uproar overseas, and we wouldnt have had to worry about it. But no... a man of 50 people to his congregation, got international airtime, and could have started major sh*t.
    Take your business elsewhere.
    FYI I am them against selling something like this. Its disgusting and wrong. So I wont buy it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Oh, it's real. And people are citing the First Amendment for Amazon's listing it. Because everyone deserves a book about committing a felony and raping children.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not defending it, but have you read any excerpts from the book?

You realize that I could site some of the same objections about numerous other products, I may disagree with it, but it in no way affects me in my personal life... just like the other things I could object to. So, I simply leave it be.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• *cite
    ObbyDobbie

• It has lowered my opinion of Amazon. I can not commit to the boycott, but I may as I think about this some more.
    Anonymous

• yea, i agree anon. this is a wtf. i buy books from them but this is redicoulous (sp). i won't boycott but even tho 1st amendment is there, there should be a line drawn somewhere. why would any1 buy this? why would amazon even carry it. they can choose not to?
    Fushithedruid

Answer by Fushithedruid at 11:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2010