Holidays

Whats a good present to make for family members, I think the personal gifts mean so much more

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• Make what you're good at making. If you knit, knit something. If you're a good baker...do that.

If you don't have one particular talent, make little themed baskets -- like a Movie Basket with pop corn, DVD, favorite movie candy; or a Bath Basket with candle, bath beads, bath sponge. Be creative, and consider the tastes of the recipients.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• How about Tie Blankets? You know, the kind where you put two pieces of fleece together and tie all around the edges? You can personalize it by choosing fun patterns of fleece. I made 2 of my boys one so far- Cars on one side, black on the other and then Teddy Bears for the other. They're fun to make.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Baking goods are always a welcome gift. Candy making is equally good. I made peanut brittle one year and it was a success.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• @ Sharell8710 i wish some1 would make me one of those! another idea is home made banks, my brother is making my kids some mickey and minney 1s out of those lrg plastic pickle jars if you go to a deli the will normally give you the jars for free! and fudge is always a great gift hmmmm
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 3:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2010