What kind of cell phone do you have and which cell phone company are you with?

I have the Motorola Droid X (best phone EVER, no problems at all * knock on wood*), and I'm with Verizon (there is no better company)! I've only had this phone for a few weeks, but it is beyond incredible..totally beats the iPhone. I finally have the perfect phone!

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 11:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same as you...the only things I have heard is 1 had the camera button go bad and another had the ear jack go bad.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Blackberry and I have verizon
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Some Samsung phone that cost a dollar when we signed up for a 2 year contract with Verizon. I like it a lot better than that crappy virgin mobile do nothing phone I had.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We have verizon and love them. We actually share a plan with close friends becuase we were going to have to cancel it was just too much and she refused to let us loose phones with a baby on the way and three year old,they are so awesome. They actually covered us for a few months, but I digress. Since we sahre it's only like 55 a month and we don't have a data plan or anything.
    I USED to have the EN-V and it was a pretty nice phone I liked it a lot. When upgrade time came I got the new Pantech Jest and I LOVE this phone. It's so great for me. My hubs has a different phone the LG Cosmo or something similar to what he used to have and its okay but the Qwerty keypad in it isn't as good as what the EN-V had so he was a little bummed but he's over it.
    I love how my phone keeps texts in convos and the colors and it has a nice camera, but I miss the flash my old one had in it.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We had T-Mobile but a couple of weeks ago switched to Verizon becauseT-Mobile has pretty much 0 coverage where we live. Other than coverage, I didn't ever have a prob with them for nearly 5 years. Now I have Verizon and all is well except we sometimes hit an area while driving that completely knocks out coverage!!! And the phone that I have is constantly being drained of a battery. Its a Samsung something or other-new and techy. I had another Samsung that was Verizon that could go literally a month without having to be charged. This phone doesn't last maybe a day!!!! I don't know why they make some phones like that....
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• @Jademom07 Uh oh..I hope that doesn't happen, at least, the camera button. I don't use the ear jack, though. At least you can access the camera through the screen if the button does go bad.
    -AJ

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm on Verizon too, and I've got my Alltel Blackberry Pearl. I just haven't decided if I really want to switch to a different phone or not! If I could have a new Pearl, I'd take it! Just can't decide if I want a new Blackberry or a Droid. Hrmm...

SweetLoveofMine --- could be the battery in the one you've got now is bad. Worth calling and asking for a new one!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have the Lotus and go through Sprint. My hubby has the EVO and it is awesome. I'm wishing he'll think about it for Christmas! lol
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my bf has at&t and he has the iphone 3gs n he pays 150 a month for it.
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ouch! That's ridiculous.
    -AJ

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010