What kind of cell phone do you have and which cell phone company are you with?

I have the Motorola Droid X (best phone EVER, no problems at all * knock on wood*), and I'm with Verizon (there is no better company)! I've only had this phone for a few weeks, but it is beyond incredible..totally beats the iPhone. I finally have the perfect phone!

Asked by -AJ at 11:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same as you...the only things I have heard is 1 had the camera button go bad and another had the ear jack go bad.

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Blackberry and I have verizon

Answer by Shines3 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Some Samsung phone that cost a dollar when we signed up for a 2 year contract with Verizon. I like it a lot better than that crappy virgin mobile do nothing phone I had.

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We have verizon and love them. We actually share a plan with close friends becuase we were going to have to cancel it was just too much and she refused to let us loose phones with a baby on the way and three year old,they are so awesome. They actually covered us for a few months, but I digress. Since we sahre it's only like 55 a month and we don't have a data plan or anything.
    I USED to have the EN-V and it was a pretty nice phone I liked it a lot. When upgrade time came I got the new Pantech Jest and I LOVE this phone. It's so great for me. My hubs has a different phone the LG Cosmo or something similar to what he used to have and its okay but the Qwerty keypad in it isn't as good as what the EN-V had so he was a little bummed but he's over it.
    I love how my phone keeps texts in convos and the colors and it has a nice camera, but I miss the flash my old one had in it.

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We had T-Mobile but a couple of weeks ago switched to Verizon becauseT-Mobile has pretty much 0 coverage where we live. Other than coverage, I didn't ever have a prob with them for nearly 5 years. Now I have Verizon and all is well except we sometimes hit an area while driving that completely knocks out coverage!!! And the phone that I have is constantly being drained of a battery. Its a Samsung something or other-new and techy. I had another Samsung that was Verizon that could go literally a month without having to be charged. This phone doesn't last maybe a day!!!! I don't know why they make some phones like that....

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• @Jademom07 Uh oh..I hope that doesn't happen, at least, the camera button. I don't use the ear jack, though. At least you can access the camera through the screen if the button does go bad.

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm on Verizon too, and I've got my Alltel Blackberry Pearl. I just haven't decided if I really want to switch to a different phone or not! If I could have a new Pearl, I'd take it! Just can't decide if I want a new Blackberry or a Droid. Hrmm...

SweetLoveofMine --- could be the battery in the one you've got now is bad. Worth calling and asking for a new one!

Answer by matobe at 11:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have the Lotus and go through Sprint. My hubby has the EVO and it is awesome. I'm wishing he'll think about it for Christmas! lol

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my bf has at&t and he has the iphone 3gs n he pays 150 a month for it.

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ouch! That's ridiculous.

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010