what would you do

if your husband was using cell phone chat rooms to get girls numbers and sending dirty pictures back and forth?

zoiezmom

Asked by zoiezmom at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Either tell him to straighten up or pack his shit and get out!

that's the same as cheating in my book. he is putting himself out there as available and he is not. so, if he wants to act like it, I will very well give him what he wants.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Tell him,"Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!"
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• That would be one long discussion I'd have with him. I think there are boundaries that shouldn't be crossed, and sending dirty pics crosses that line. Maybe after the conversation with him, finding out why he would go that far, you two could go lingerie shopping together and he could take pics of you... You have to find out his reasoning, if he's feeling insecure, or what the deal is.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i would cancel his cell phone and then leave to my parents until he was ready to talk and go get therapy and see if there is anything worth saving. it would be hard but i love my hubby to much. i would be extremely hurt at the same time though and may never be able to forgive him. so i don't know i would just make sure that i left to leave him thinking how it would be with me gone. if he really wants me he would show it and if he didn't he would show me that as well.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• say see yeah
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ask him to call one of them to come help him get his sh**.
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 11:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well right now me and him were saperatind because. He use to live at my perands house basicly with me and my doughter but well my perands own a restaurant and he use to work for my perands and so I guess the way he was working. My perands did not like how he work so they cout him hours. So they give him les hours so we did not even have en money not even to pay the reant so we were stoc so I had no choec but to let him go and now I'm grereting it for doing that. I mean right now he's in mesa. He's workinso I don't now what do I'm thing about to live in three months. To go live him him but I don't what to do I need help or what do u guys thing I should do
    sweetmommy26778

Answer by sweetmommy26778 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If he actually had some remorse and stopped, there might be a SLIM chance I'd try to forgive him, but frankly, if it were me, I'd never be able to trust him again.
    Years ago, I was engaged to a guy who woke up with a hangover in a girl's bed. He called me and told me about it (he was going to school in another state), and I chewed his ass out, and really tried to forgive him. We ended up fighting all the time, and ultimately broke up because, try as I might, I just couldn't trust him again. It broke my heart, but I know now it was for the best.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• oh he have to go
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'd tell him to stop or I'm leaving him. Pretty simple. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010