So, what's your fantastic idea?

We've all had great ideas, some we share, some we don't. Share yours....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A device you can put on your phone (normally a "work" phone), and whenever someone is a jackass, or says something dumb...you can zap them from your end.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ---I don't mind telling, because it's not an idea only I have! ; )

Some kind of mechanism needs to be designed so that when my satellite is out due to weather, I can still get the local channels for the weather alerts through the cable/phone line it's connected to!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have a wonderful idea for a store that I would someday love to open and run! But that's all I'm saying :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Im going to put on my pjs and make some hot chocolate....lol,,,thats not half bad, is it?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well, I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you lol. Ok, not really. I'm currently writing a book. That's all I'll say about it, though. As far as gadgets... I want to put some kind of GPS device in my FIL so that we know when he's about to show up. I swear, he needs some kind of bell...
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My hubs always talks about wanting to open a restraunt and so we always go about what foods we'd serve and whatnot. I make massive sandwhiches, like three kinds of cheese at least three kinds of meat and then if we have it lettuce, tomato the works you know. my sandwiches don't fit in baggies they're so massive. I told my hubs just today that if we ever had restraunt I'd say a sand and soup lunch special and instead of having "the club" we'd have "The Shaggy" 'cuase really they're just that huge (the one I made him today had 12 peices of meat and 4 slices of cheese and I didn't realize that 'till after I was done making it 'cause I get carried away)
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My fantastic idea is to actually get something done today!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Okay, I'll tell ya mine, which by the way have all been taken after I thought of them. First was a light up purse. Second was a variety pack of tampons and pads. LOL!
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• LOL DMac08, every phone at the call center should have one of those!!
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010