Ok, so my husband and I still at his parents and I'm so ready to move out and I know he is not. First of all we have our 2nd baby on the way and there is like no room for all four of us with the baby gets here. What should I do?

SunShine07777

Asked by SunShine07777 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Ugh, I would have already moved out. We lived with husband's family when our first baby was born for about two months.. that was all I could take. Been on our own ever since.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think you should talk with your husband and see why he doesn't want to move. Me my husband and our 2 daughters live with my parents right now, we are living here because of the economy. We both would love to move out but can't afford to right now. If talking to him doesn't work then I would possibly talk with his parents and see if some way they could help. I hope this helps GOOD LUCK
    toriturtle

Answer by toriturtle at 11:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well I'm actully in your same situation because me and my husbend. Use to live at my perands houses but we had some problemos aperily my perands own a restautant and he was working there. But I guess my perands did like they way he works so they cute he's hours so he was get pay les hours. So we didreant even had engphght money to pay the reant. So it was to mush but my mistack was to let him go and now I'm regeting it for doing that. I mean I don't now what to do. I mean I thing in about to live in three months.
    sweetmommy26778

Answer by sweetmommy26778 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• thanks you guys ill do something or think about doing something first but thanks again
    SunShine07777

Comment by SunShine07777 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Look here's my number it is 928 600 1628 this my cail phone. Plz text me
    I really need a firend.
    By the way I'm roxanne nice to meet you
    sweetmommy26778

Answer by sweetmommy26778 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If this is a money issue I recommend putting up with the situation until you have enough $$$ to be sure you don't have to move BACK IN with the in-laws. this is happening to my neighboor right now. Necessary but painful.
    anthrolovinmom

Answer by anthrolovinmom at 11:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We currently live wih DH brother & his wife. They're our age so you'd think it would be fun (all in our 20's). But its not. DH, me and our 4 year old share a room with a full sized bed. We actually had to buy a cot for DS. Then our 2 year old gets to slee in another room. But he sleeps in a pack n' play that is really to small for him. But my SIL wont let us put him on his cot because he might mess something up. If its a money issue (ours is) I say just suck it up. I don't want to be here eiher. If you want someone to talk to you can add me. And we can vent about our in-law problems lol. Best thing though, find out why your DH wants to stay there. If its money, he might be scared to go out on your own with a new baby coming along soon.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Tell him its about time to be an adult which mean having your own house, plus you need extra room for the 2nd baby. Make some appointments to see so me houses for rent/sale and make him come with you. I have lived at my boyfriends moms house for awhile, and i HATED it!, i mean i love his family and they love me but whenever me and Derek were in a fight, they would naturally, defend him and i felt like i was being attacked, because i was out-numbered 4 to 1. I told him look, WE NEED TO MOVE!! we were gone a week later, maybe you just need to make the first step?
    Becca-Jo

Answer by Becca-Jo at 12:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would have already moved out and def would not have had kids while living my in-laws. Anways, tell him it is time to be an adult.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010