i'm pissed. adult content

I live with my parents because they help me with my daughter while I attend college. I'm 19 and my daughter is 1. My dad recently found out he's losing his job and we've been trying to decide what we are gonna do. Well for weeks now the idea has been that we will move to Wisconsin because he got a job offer...well the company keeps changing things and keep taking back nice offers. Well since they keep changing things my mom decides now that we aren't moving after all. well 1. we really don't have any other options and 2. i've already notified my college that i'm not going to be there next quarter, already cancelled my loans, and missed sign ups for classes, AND quit my job. I'm so screwed now and we aren't going to have anything just because my mom doesn't like that they keep changing things. klsdjlksdjlkds gah.

Why is life so incredibly shitty at times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• do you have a job and where is the daughter mother
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• How you respond to things thrown into your life will determine how many times you go through them.

I know exactly how you feel. After moving 13x in 18months (due to this, I haven't worked in over 2 years), DH, DS, and I finally get settled in a place. We've been here since February, now DH is taking a job another 2 hours away and we'll be moving again at the end of the month. Did I mention I'm due to have a baby on Thanksgiving?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• wow that really sucks. i guess next time don't do anything until you know for sure it's a done deal. can you ask for your job and get your schooling back up. i suppose i would wait and see if she sticks to it. nice job there mom! (speaking to your mom not you)
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If Moms for sure not moving it looks like you moght need to back peddle to school and work and she what you can salvage, If it is not enough then maybe it is time for you to find another path. Life is going to keep doing this kind of stuff to you - it is up to you to know how to land on your own 2 feet! Good Luck!! You're not alone!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010