I really need some help

Im in class for 90 each class and I was hopeing someone would be able to tell me so was to be able to sit comfortablely

emm213

Asked by emm213 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• You could try bringing a pillow to sit or lean on, and don't cross your legs! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Waaaah. Wait til you get to college.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Try standing. It was easier on my back to stand for the long length of the class rather than sit. I just let me teachers know that I could not sit for that long because I might not be able to move for the rest of the day. They usually understood.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My current professor won't let us bring pillows ect unless we have a medical reason why we can't sit for 90 min without one. I had another professor that was more then happy to let us do whatever (reaonably) to be more comfortable. It just depends on the professor.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• like in my 3rd pd we had to watch a movie and i was uncomfortable that i was ready to just cry like my baby is really hurting and with them redoing the school it doesnt help bc they only have so many rooms opened
    emm213

Comment by emm213 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• like my 1st pd teacher was like you should be fine and my second pd teacher is a child care teacher soo she doesnt care and 3rd pd teacher is like we will see and 4th teacher said she doesnt want everyone to start bring things in soo my dont have the nices teacher only one nice teacher
    emm213

Comment by emm213 (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Can you bring a core ball/exercise ball? They take a lot of pressure off your lower back.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• like in my 3rd and 1 there are alot of people and like i went and asked if i could just leave early and they were like no only 12th graders can leave early and in 4th pd the rooms really small
    emm213

Comment by emm213 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010