how do you embrace your sexiness? adult content

After DD is asleep, I put on some cute boy shorts, & a semi- sexy bra. I pop open a bottle of wine, turn on some music & clean. Yep clean. Well when DF is gone at least. LOL. So how do you embrace your sexiness?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't anymore. :(
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• why not?
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i take a long soak in a hot scented bath and then i crawl all warm and clean into bed and snuggle up to my dh and let nature take its course
    Ariesdiva68

Answer by Ariesdiva68 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• sexiness??? hmmm..lol..i dont know what that is
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• you start by loving yourself, inside and out. it shows in sexiness when a woman is completely happy with her body mind and spirit
    tamianddanny

Answer by tamianddanny at 2:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I've started wearing makeup. I have a sassy aline cut that I enjoy and I like to keep my hair dyed a nice dark red. I've tried perming my hair and while I love the curls it's just.. meh. I don't like the length required to have it look good.
    If I want to do somethign for my hubs I put on some dark makeup and a nice perfume a pair of the sexy lacey panties that my mother peridocially sends (my mom is weird and different on so many levels) and one of the nighties that shows of what I was granted and just go after him (the hubs is the always wiling sort)
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I jump on top of my cowboy and take him for a spin.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I dont anymore either.. Shoot I dont even know what that is anymore.. I dont ever wear makeup anymore, or wear sexy clothes, or anything. Dont know why honestly, it just happened like that :(
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010